Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Session 5 - Programing

Worked on Learning about Scratch

6 comments:

  1. poppyseed1919 : i am looking at the bug on a plate take the script and modify it to my extent . i am probably going to make a game similar to the rules in bug on a plate but a different stage and setting . a stage is the background and the setting is the game itself by leveling up , the ideas of how the game will turn out and if this would be the best or worst game . i will add new sprites to the game . sprites are creations in the game that can

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to take another game from the game scratch and i will modify the script. I will take the game scrolling and i will edit enough stuff where it will actually be a decent game. I will change and add sprites and make new backgrounds to make the same type of game but it will be much better! After you complete the level without hitting the ground then there will be another level each level will get harder. You will actually have to jump up on to platforms. After you complete the level without hitting the ground then there will be another level each level will get harder. A sprite is anything that can move. Backgrounds are the display behind the sprites. Scripts tell your characters and sprites how to move. Some categories are looks, sense, and control those are just some of the group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. first i go to scratch. then i go to file, open, games, scrolling demo, then im going to change the sprite the sprite is the character then the stage the stage is the background.
    blackdragon1919

    ReplyDelete
  4. first look at the screen with the cat on it and look down and there is an orange cat that is smaller it should say sprite one a sprite is something that moves.click it and click clear.Then click import and click the fantasy folder and i am going to chose monster one a.then look up in the top left corner.there will be a bunch of topics.
    by:Limegreen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will take the game pong and make it into my own game. One way I will do that is by changing the script. the script is what controls the sprite. The sprite is the character. Once I get to a certain point it will change level. When it gets harder the background will change. the background is what you see in the back of the screen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lococamo1920: hi I'm Grady and I'm going to make a new marble racer game on scratch. 1. First I'm going to change the background to a baseball field. 2. second I'm going to change the sprite to a baseball. 3. Third I'm going to change some scrips so it's harder to go around the track.Plus that way people won't get a fast time.

    BACKGROUND means the stage in the distance
    SCRIPT means what you want the sprite to do
    SPRITE means the character

    ReplyDelete